Teton Eclipse Adventure
Date: August 20-21, 2017
Time: 5:00pm Sunday - 2:00pm Monday
- Cost: $40 per person
- Optional Dining Hall: $15 per person for dinner and breakfast
- Saturday arrival for an additional $40 per person
- 12 man bunkhouse will be available for rent for an additional $200
- Eclipse Glasses will be provided
Come and join us for one of the greatest astronomical events nature has to offer! At Teton High Adventure Base the moon will block out the sun on August 21st and we want you to join us! A total solar eclipse hasn't been seen in the Western U.S. since the 1970s and won't be seen again until 2044. Come see this wonderous sight in the center of it's path, surrounded by the most beautiful country in the world. You won't regret it!
This event is available to Scouting groups, families, and other friends of Scouting. However, visitors will be asked to keep Scouting standards while at the activity.
Because this event takes place after our season ends we will sadly not be able to offer any program events other than outlined here. We apologize for any trouble this causes.
Learn how to earn the BSA 2017 Solar Eclipse Participant Patch HERE.
- Saturday 5:00-8:00 PM: Early Check-in (for those involved)
- Sunday 5:00-8:00 PM: Check-in
- Monday 8:00 AM: Breakfast
- Monday 9:00 AM: Guest Speaker at the Firepit
- Monday 10:27 AM: Partial Eclipse Begins
- Monday 11:35 AM: Total Eclipse Begins
- Monday 2:00 PM: Check out