$50 per person non-refundable deposit is due at registration. Your deposit will be applied to the final payment. If you are booking a group of 50 or more, your deposit must be 50% of your base fee.
$135 base camp fee per person (includes food and lodging)
- 50% payment is due March 1. Reservations made after this date will be required to make this payment at the time of registration.
- Balance is due April 16.
You have five activity periods during your stay at camp. A half-day activity occupies one period. A full-day activity occupies two activity periods.
- King Canoeing ($15 per person)
- Stand-up Paddleboard Adventure ($15 a person)
- Whitewater Rafting ($55 per person, Second Trip $40 a person)
- Grand Teton National Park Scenic Float ($50 per person)
- COPE Low Course ($15 per person)
- Pistol Shooting ($20 per person)
- Five-Stand Shotgun Shooting ($25 per person)
- Scenic Road Biking Tour ($15 per person)
- Big Piney Mountain Biking ($15 per person)
- Wilson Canoeing ($25 per person)
- COPE High and Low Courses ($25 per person)
2018 Refund Policy:
Due to the need to project the yearly costs for staff, program supplies, and food; there will be no refunds available for camp registration deposits.
Refund of camp registration fees will be available for those who need to cancel their reservation based on the following;
- 30 days or greater prior to your unit’s scheduled first day of camp you will be eligible for a full refund of paid camp registration fees if it becomes necessary to cancel either the whole unit or a single individual.
- From 29 days to 15 days prior to your unit’s scheduled first day of camp you will be eligible for a refund of 50% of paid camp registration fees if it becomes necessary to cancel the whole unit or a single individual.
- From 14 days prior to your unit’s scheduled first day of camp you will not be eligible for any refund of paid camp registration fees.
- Dining Hall and activity fees non-refundable.
- After spending a day in camp, a camper is not eligible for a refund except for illness/injury, or death in the family. A camper asked to leave camp by the Camp Administration due to discipline is not eligible for a refund.
- Camp fees are transferable to another camp within the same year. No fees are transferable to any other year. Due to administrative costs, no refund will be issued for less than $25.00.
Application for refund forms can be found and submitted on the Great Salt Lake Council’s Camping web page at www.saltlakescouts.org/camp-refund. Serious extenuating circumstances may be considered on appeal to the Great Salt Lake Council Camping Committee.