City Creek District
City Creek: Roundtable
1401 West 700 South (Pioneer Stake Building)
Starting in February 2018 - Merit Badge Classes will be offered during Roundtable for those Scouts who are part of the District 4
- Citizenship in the Community will be taught Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 7:15 PM. This will be a two-part class and Scouts must attend both sessions to complete the badge. Part two will be Thursday, March 1 at the same time.
- Adult leaders can drop off their boys, check them in, and then attend their respective Roundtable training meetings. When they are done, boys and leaders can all return home together.
- If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your unit number, contact information, and a list of all the boys (w/full names) who plan to attend.
Day: First Thursday of each month.
- Cubs don't hold Roundtable in July and December
- Boy Scouts don't hold meetings in July, August and December
Commissioner & COR Meeting: 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
For all District Commissioners (i.e., ADC, Unit, Roundtable) and COR's.Come learn together about BSA policy and proceedure, find out about upcoming Council and District events, and learn about Unit Rechartering and other important information. You can also receive your Commissioner Basic Training when we conduct it during the meeting.
Cub Scout Roundtable: 7:30 – 8:30 pm ♦ Cultural Hall
For all adult leaders in Cub Scouting. Keep up on what's happening in the District and Council. Learn new skills. Get ideas on how to carry out or improve your program. Network with other Scouters. There's something for everyone!
Boy Scout Roundtable: 7:30 – 8:30 pm ♦ Primary Room
These three age groups currently meet together. This is a hands-on meeting, so come prepared to participate. It's chock full of information about upcoming District events, Council programs, and practical ideas you can take back to your unit.
LDS-BSA Relationship Meeting (Alternating Months) 8:00 pm
CHAIR: President Luke Starr, North Rose Park Stake
WHO: Stake Presidents or their assigned Counselor and District Leadership
WHEN: January, March, May, July, September, and November
There's a lot of Scouting information out there and we'd like to help make it available to a wider audience and bring it together in one central location. If you have ideas or suggestions about what can be added or included on this page, please email them email@example.com.
Brad Rogers, Chairman
Scott Christensen, Commissioner
Sean Neal, district manager
- Just Serve
- Find opportunities, information and resources in your area
- Good Turn for America
- Log all your unit service hours with the BSA
- Scouting for Food
- See how City Creek District was represented in the 2017 food drive