Outdoor Ethics Conference
2016 Theme: "Step Up!"
If you're an advocate for outdoor ethics, this is the conference to attend. New science-based studies will be presented to support what is being promoted as "best practices." The conference focus will be on delivering the Outdoor Ethics program in your councils, with information about Outdoor Ethics advancement requriements, Awareness and Action awards, program implementation, working across the multiple levels of our councils (unit, district, council staff, and volunteer leadership) with time to share ideas and best practices, and much more!
Look over the CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES list before registering for the conference!
Download the OE Conference FLYER!
Medical form parts A & B ARE required fo rthis event.
WHO: Area, Council , District Outdoor Ethicss Advocates, Leave No Trace Master Educators and Trainers, Tread Lightly! Masters and Trainers, and other interested Scouters who want to join us for this important event.
WHEN: October 6th - 8th, 2016 - CHECK-IN starts at 1:00 pm
WHERE: BSA Camp Tracy - Salt Lake City, UT
COST: Conference Cost: $140 before August 22, 2016, $160 after. Those who pay the Early Bird fee will receive a t-shirt AND a patch. Those paying after will get a patch only.
Lodgings: Variety of options
- Rustic shared men's and shared women's cabins w/ bunk beds & pads ($20 per person for conference), space is limited.
- 10X12 shared tents w/ platform, cots & pads ($10 per person for the conference.
- Personal tent sites (bring your tent) - No charge.
- Places for trailers, campers, or motorhomes (there are no hookups) - No charge - Space very limited
- Stay offsite - nearly 100 hotels ($50-$200) within 20 minutes
- Locals can sleep at home if they desire.
IF you are interested in carpooling please indicate that in the conference notes box while you are registering.
Order Extra Shirts or Patches